Security Statement, Disclaimer and Privacy Act Notice
1. This web site is provided as a public service by the Most Excellent Prince Hall Grand Chapter of Holy Royal Arch Masons, the Grand Council of Royal and Select Masters, and the Grand Commandery of Knights Templars of Washington State and Jurisdiction.
2. Information presented on this site is not classified and is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
3. For site management, information may be collected for analytical and statistical purposes. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits.
4. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this state computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic, to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
5. Unauthorized attempts to deny service, upload information, change information, or to attempt to access a non-public site from this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under Title 18 of the U.S. Code to include the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
6. The Presence of Commercial/External Links and the appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by Most Excellent Prince Hall Grand Chapter of Holy Royal Arch Masons, the Grand Council of Royal and Select Masters, and the Grand Commandery of Knights Templars of Washington State and Jurisdiction of the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities on this website, the Grand Chapter, Grand Council, or Grand Commandery does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are consistent with the stated purpose of this website.
7. The use of official e-mail addresses contained within this website for solicitations, commercial enterprises, mass mailings or "spam" type e-mail databases is strictly prohibited. The addresses may only be used to contact the respective Grand Chapter Officers, Grand Council Officers, or Grand Commandery Officers, or individuals to request information, unless stated otherwise in the section of the site containing said address.
Please let us know about existing external links which you believe are inappropriate and about specific additional external links which you believe ought to be included.